Making My Passionate Hobbies; Astrology & the Tarot Come Alive!
Basic Elements of a Natal Chart
- When looking at a Natal Chart, north is south and east is west. It is opposite the way that you are accustomed to looking at map of your state or country.
- The chart is a 360 degree circle
- The Natal Cross - There is a line that runs from the Ascendant to the Descendant (left to right) and then there is a line that runs from the Midheaven to the Imedium Coeli (top to bottom).
- There are twelve houses
- Eastern Horizon - Houses 1, 2, 3, 10, 11, and 12 are on the left-hand section of the chart.
- Western Horizon - Houses, 4, 5 6, 7, 8, 9, are on the right section of the chart.
- First Quadrant - Houses 1, 2, and 3
- Second Quadrant - Houses 4, 5, and 6
- Third Quadrant - Houses 7, 8, and 9
- Fourth Quadrant - Houses 10, 11, and 12
- Upper Hemisphere - Houses 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12
- Lower Hemisphere - Houses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
Free Astrology Chart Wheel
I will be happy to calculate your natal chart personally. The chart wheel is your map of where the location of the planets transited at the moment you took your first breath.
Where were the planets located when you were born? Find out!
Each of these elements has an interpretive meaning. Find out what it means for you by booking a natal chart reading with Shawn